ProviderView™ is an interface that enables hc1 users to filter data from the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) about individuals who provide healthcare services. Users can save provider filter sets and import provider information into contact records in hc1 CRM. ProviderView offers a streamlined way to find prospects for the services your healthcare organization provides.
To open ProviderView:
- Sign in to your hc1 environment.
- Hover over and click ProviderView.
ProviderView has 2 tabs: Dashboard and List. The Dashboard tab is where you apply filters to narrow down data, and the List tab is where you view details about individual providers and export information to hc1 CRM. The global metrics across the top of both tabs highlight the number of providers, specialties, public medical claims, and post acute care Medicare referrals that are in your current Search Results list on the List tab. These numbers are the result of all the filters you have applied on the Dashboard tab.
To see the filters in action, watch the ProviderView video.
The ProviderView Dashboard has these main sections:
- The Provider Breakdown section includes the Providers Distribution drill-through heat map, Top 5 Specialties bar chart comparison, and a Years of Experience pie chart. The source for this data is the NPPES NPI Directory. The data is approximately 1 month old and is updated on a monthly basis.
- The PAC Medicare Referral Claims section includes visualizations for Top Referral Source Breakdown, Top Quarter over Quarter Trends in Referrals, and Bottom Quarter over Quarter Trends in Referrals. This data is approximately 6-9 months old and is updated on a quarterly basis. This includes nationwide details for all Medicare Part A claims and is claim-based (not person-based). This data is essential for referral use cases in Post-Acute Care because it contains patient origin and destination data. Click the Referral Data Analysis control to see providers that match the filters you apply in this section.
- The Public Medical Claims section includes visualizations for Top 5 Specialties by Payment, Top 5 HCPCS by Unique Patients, and Top 5 HCPCS by Payment. The source for this data is CMS Summary Claims Data, which is approximately two years old and is updated annually by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Click the Referral Data Analysis control to see providers that match the filters you apply in this section.